Sunday, July 10, 2005

Drive By Blogging is back

Stuff what made me smile as I repeatedly hit NEXT BLOG. Trust me, it is all lifted off of other people's blogs and posted here for my amusement. Heh heh, why of course, I meant for your amusement. By the way, there must be something in the program, like a governor on an old farm truck. 'Cause I can hit NEXT BLOG til my arms ache, til I've started seeing a couple of repeat blogs, and still I will never come to my own blog or any that I link to. Kind of weirdical, if you ask me. And you should. Here goes:

This blog is great. I go there reasonably often. I like her "housewife humor". Trust me, it has a bite. Her link field is outstanding too. Ubermilf

OK, I'm not like psychic or anything, but I'm thinking this little feller has a long, lonely life ahead of him. I have three words for him - Star Trek Conventions. Here you go:

Girls SUCK!!! Sorry
I decided today (last night) that girls are pretty much Stupid. Its impossible to tell any girl anything with the confidence of them keeping it secret, and girls take everything the wrong way. It causes all sorts of stupid problems. I think I'll probably become gay or something because right now girls are kinda stupid (except Jamil, cause she explained it to me). Jamil is probably reading this so Thanks! Becki is probably reading this too, because she left me a comment so I imagine she knows about this. So Becki, I dont think your stupid because I havent given you the chance to become stupid, like most other girls. So your cool.

This guy cracked me up. First, the title: Yes...as a matter of fact I am still alive

Then his "Bio": Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Cigar in one hand, Beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ""WOW what a ride!"

Then this, Travelin' Ed-like rant. (I've highlighted in bolded yellow the parts that made me laugh, which is why I included it. More for the writing, than what's written. Understand?):

Rant Without Purpose
So I'm sitting on the couch this morning, having my daily cup of coffee, watching those pesky Fox news anchors ruin America with their "biased" reporting when I was heartened to see the world's next generation of leaders, primed to save the world from the world. Who are these fearless leaders of tomorrow? You guessed it, it's the rioters outside of the G8 summit in Scotland. These are some of the bravest people I've NEVER met. I mean, they sacrifice life and limb to break car windows, scream obscenities, attack police, etc., all for an agenda they don't have. All they know is that these leaders (mainly "W") are wrong on the war, wrong on the economy, wrong on the environment, wrong on everything. And further showing their courage and bravery, they refuse to reveal their own ideas as alternatives to the "wrong" ideas currently being discussed. And why should they, they are only following the example set by the leaders of France, Russia, and our own Democratic party. And what example is that? To always complain about the way things are being done but never actually step out of line and give your own ideas. To care more about winning elections than winning the war. To care more about saving the head lice than saving people. To sit back and complain about everything America does, while forgetting we saved your ass from being forced to speak German. You want to affect change in the world. Then come up with some ^%$# ideas of your own and share them. Nobody is saying the way things are going in the world are perfect but just complaining about it doesn't do anything. These leaders (again W) that you hate so much, at least they have ideas. Let us hear your's because breaking car windows won't change anything except for where you will sleep that night. Catch my drift? Selah

Cuprous, out Travelin' Ed

3 comments:

Blogger Gun Trash said...

So, what's wrong with pork flavored snack crackers? Geez, them Chicago broads is picky!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

She's pretty good, ain't she. I'd buy her a cup of coffee and shoot the breeze for an afternoon.
Ed

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should check out
www.dooce.com you might like her.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home