Saturday, July 09, 2005

From the desk of:

Hola peeps! How's it hanging? Just a couple of thoughts real quick.

The wife just bought Seasons 2 and 3 of Wonder Woman and is camped out on the couch right now. We couldn't find season 1. But mark my words...WE WILL.

I find it more economical, memory wise, to use a custom pagefile rather than let windows manage it. I keep mine set at 741-744 on an 80 GB HDD.

Last week I bought Seasons 1 and 2 of Moonlighting. Cybill Shepard is cute as a button but for some reason I didn't remember Bruce Willis being so annoying. And it's weird seeing him with most of his hair, too.

The most comments I've ever had on a post was 10, which includes my responses to y'alls comments. The post that suprised me the most by getting comments was the one about being a torch singer. Didn't expect you to all line up on me like that. Anyway, I stole that line from David Addison, if you remember who he was.

I can spell. It's like a gift. In fact, chances are anything you find misspelled in this blog is the fault of the computer, keyboard or both.

Nong wants a "goden treever" (golden retriever) when we get to Florida. Wanted to name it Bambi. I said no to Bambi so she said, "Then how about Demon?" OK, I could live with that. Either that or Tater Nuts.

We bought pillows and beef jerky for the long flight home today. I don't know why women (OK, at least all the women I've ever travelled with) pack as if we are going on an Amazon expedition with no prospect of resupply. Food, drinks, music, books,wet wipes, snacks, pillows, and on and on. We went to Tokyo for one night in a hotel so we could get up and go to the embassy the next morning. I kid you not, she carried 3 bags of stuff and a mobile pantry in the back seat. For one night. And in a hotel! Aye carumba.

Travelin' Ed

2 comments:

Blogger janie said...

That wifey of yours is a KEEPER!!!

I take care of my guy as well! I mean you just never know when you are going to need those wipes! ( ;

12:29 AM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Ummm...OK. I suppose. Though a guy finds it easier to spring for a $2 box of wipes IF it turns out we need them. I guess it'a all a perspective thing.

Ed

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home