Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Stupid is as stupid duhs

Hola peeps! Coma S tah? It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood.

I apologize. I am trying to finish my long post I started a few days ago, however, every morning when I come in to work the internet is down so I can't access my draft. But since my computer works fine stand alone, I've been noodling with words a lot until the LAN guy comes in. That is why you've gotten so much poetry lately.

And today is no exception. It is different, though. See, today the poem is stupid. Just having fun putting words together with no deep meaning or lofty goals. I even mention squealing so you know it's not too serious.

Then I went to the front of the office and me and the retired master chief who works as our admin assistant laughed about France not getting the Olympics *, shook our heads about yet another airman/Okinawan schoolgirl incident, and railed against both Muslim and Christian fundamentaslism. The agressive, intolerant stuff, not the bible reading and hymn singing.

I think this morning, right after I send a resume out to a lead (first things first. Travelin' Ed is gonna have to eat.) I'm going to finish that post. Do that finger crossing thing for me again.

* I was going to suggest, should France have won, that we send thousands and thousands of Americans over there to cheer our athletes on. But the twist is, none of them spend hardly any money at all. Just the bare minimum. Let them foot the bill for the show and lose money at it. And also, the only place our thousands of tourists would eat is at McDonalds. That'd really piss them Frenchies off.

Toodle-loo.
Travelin' Ed

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!

Good idea!!!

Pipedragger

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home