Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sidebar download


FYI, this is pretty nice. It's an easy download and acts as advertised, or at least it has so far. It's easily customizable, and has a few extra plugins available. Of the 290 plugins I found, I'd say 95% were just skins. But I did find some useful stuff too and they were a snap to download and install.

A right click brings up a menu and the REMOVE PANE command will pull something you don't want right off of it. Like I killed the stock quotes, most of the news sites, the slideshow and crap like that.

Supposedly Windows Longhorn will ship with this as a standard feature. So be the first on your block.....

Give it a look-see by CLICKING THIS LINK .

Embargo, out
Travelin' Ed

2 comments:

Blogger Gun Trash said...

My goodness! It's the desktop tool that lets you have it all. It says so right up there at the top.

This is great! I don't think I've ever had it ALL before. I hope I'm worthy.

Thanks, Travelin' Ed.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Hey, I like it. I canx'd all the news feeds but FOX and CNN then added my blog in as the third feed. Purty cool. But fiddle with it to get it right for you. Besides editing the content, I make it auto-hide and set the animation to fast. Like me.

I am dedicated to bringing you all. And more. You are from KY, therefore you are automatically worthy. Because I promised Booker Noe, may he rest in peace.

Travelin' Ed

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home