Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dusting off the ol' ACII



Not accomplished much in the time here at work. Did finally manage to get into my online banking. That was, for some reason, an endeavor of gargantuan proportions. Don't know why, either. But, after Dad made several trips to the bank on my behalf, I got all the numbers and passwords lined up in harmony. I know their IT lady must think I am completely computer unsavvy, but...

I allow anonymous comments on this site. I do so because I have a lot of friends who visit, but don't have a blog of their own. If you are one of these people, I am talking to you. If you want to make a comment, correct my spelling , harrass me from the comfort of your den or just lament your troll-like existence, do it. You can put your name in the comment like Pipedragger does, or just leave it up to me to figure out. I can usually figure these things by dusting off the ol' ACII (Anonymized Comment Ignorance Index) and running the comment through it. The closer the ACII comes to pegging, the better idea I have of who you are. Running scared now, aren't you?

Well, 'spose I should ought to brush the chompers and start hoofing it over to the dentist. Today, and probably most of this weekend I'll be busy. So be patient for the posts.

Gnathic, out

Travelin' Ed




1 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I even had a blog and you couldnt figure me out but then again I guess you couldn't use the ACII for that one so nevermind. But hey any picture with a micropipetter is cool by default. Props to you for the inclusion. -Jn

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home