Thursday, July 14, 2005

Excuses, excuses.



I have a dental appointment today to get a crown put in. The wife has a dental appointment across base, too. Then we are going to try to check out with them and collect our records. Following that we will try, AGAIN, to check out with those putz's over in medical. I'll have my orders and will have brought the wife along. I just hope she's not in violation of a dress code or something. I'm not in a being thwarted mood today.

When we return home, we will have to begin disassembling everything that is assembled. Especially all the computers, home entertainment and other electronic gadgets I have wired up everywhere. Need to drain the aquarium, hum "Born Free", and release the guppies into this large puddle out back. We also have to go through and make a pile of everything we don't want packed up on Monday. Also on Monday, they will come and haul our car off to the junkyard, so we need to clean it out, too.

Boring, I know. But That's why there won't be much posting today. Although, I do have 3 hours at work before the appointment. So there actually could be some posting today. We'll see.

Travelin' Ed

5 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So if your computer is disassembled when does posting cease? - Jn

5:55 PM  
Blogger Gun Trash said...

Hmmm, no answer... my guess is it's already disassembled and he's on his way back to CONUS.

Hummmm, hummmm, hummm... finger tapping... more finger tapping... watching time go by... tap, tap, tap... tick tock tick tock...



Hey Ed! So, how's Tampa? Was the trip home okay? Did you get all your hold baggage and household goods yet?

So, now that you're out of the Navy and no longer travelin' will you be changing your blog title to something like "Mr Ed" or something like that now?

6:04 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Ah, both of you grasshoppers... Listen closely when the sensei speaks. I said disassemble, not disconnect. Posting will cease from about the 24th -26th. Should pick back up sometime evening(ish) on the 27th.

I will become Cigar Tree Ed, I suppose. At least for a while.

Ed

6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So for some reason I am reminded of a movie I saw when I was in like 8th grade at a friends house. And because of this I share it with you. There is this robot and he gets struck by lightning and comes to life or something very much like that. He is bouncing around after a grasshopper and he lands on it. And he says, "Grasshopper disassemble. REEEEEE-assemble." How often do you hear the words grasshopper and disassemble in the same context. Your welcome for this little bit of blog polution. -Jn

1:36 AM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

I'm plumb speechless.

Grasshopper, reeeee-assmeble. That sounds like something I'd remember and post too.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home