Friday, July 15, 2005

Ready to pack out


While this is not our house, and in retrospect I suppose I could have just taken a picture of our house, this is what our place looks like.

Today I removed all pictures, curtians, fasteners and hardware, decorative tape, shower curtians, and a bunch of other stuff too. I have scrubbed walls, touch up painted, packed up 18 Japanese china dolls, and anything else that came into my field of view as I worked.

In an hour or so I will liberate the fish, drain and scrub the aquarium, and take the plants to a nice place upstate (which most of you would recognize under the nomenclature of dumpster).

So, this is what you're getting for a post today. If something crazy happens, I'll post it tonight for you. Otherwise, like I warned you earlier, there will be slim pickings here for the weekend.

Travelin' Ed

1 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay free fish. "All drains lead to the ocean" -Jn

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home