Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sayanora, adios, farewell

Today is our last day in Japan, probably forever. Technically we'll be back from time to time, as our plane will always stop here enroute to Bangkok. But we don't intend to leave Narita Airport, nor do we intend t come back to visit. Just like my 6 years or so in Southern California. I'm glad I lived in San Diego and Los Angeles, I speak about them with a strength of personal knowledge, I gained new perspectives on things, but I knew when I saw each in the rearview that a chapter was closing. Well, kiddies, we just finished another chapter.

As soon as I finish this post I'm pulling the plug on the internet and I'm guessing you won't hear from me for a few days. As my close personal friend, Arnie would say, "Ah'll be bach."

Well, this is shorter than expected. It's 0455 and the wife just got up. It will not sit well if I continue to blog while she straightens and cleans the last of the house. Smell you later.

Later daze, out
Travelin' Ed

4 comments:

Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

Welcome back to The U S of A Ed, Florida Needs You!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It had to happen that by the time I figured out the internet in the crazy house that you would be gone. I will make sure you have a LOT of catching up to do when you get back stateside. Peace be with you my friend. -Jn

8:56 PM  
Blogger Gun Trash said...

Have a good trip, Ed, and a safe one.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon voyage!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home