Saturday, August 06, 2005

DeeBeeTee- Dirty South- 40 Watt Club


Well, I finally found at least 1 DBT clip I can post. Here's the link: WE AIN'T NEVER GONNA CHANGE. Imagine this, I found it on their homepage.Should have probably thought of looking there first.

You can find the lyrics there too, if you can't understand them in the video. Just click the LYRICS tab or the link I just provided and go to The Dirty South icon.

I love these guys. They are pure southern. Pure Southern Rock. And they write awesome songs. The screaming guitars don't hurt a bit, either.

OK, the video is a full 4:01, so clear your schedule for a while, kick back, and crank the doggone speakers.



Ramblin' Ed

2 comments:

Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

I fully agree Ed. They've put the Rock back in Southern Rock.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

I know you do, AI. Like I said a long time ago, it's all them other heathens I'm trying to convert. 1 heathen at a time, if need be.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home