Friday, September 23, 2005

I They He Them... whatever works

Take whatever pronoun and add it to this suffix, "...or would/will/is/am ____ ?" Then tack it on to any sentence it will fit. Examples abound, and here are a few.

I am going to the drug store. Or am I?
He looks good in Elvis sideburns. Or does he?
(You can already see how mysterious this makes everything. Or can you? See?)
She has cute shoes for a toddler. Or does she?
Dropping hot pizza in your lap isn't fun. Or is it?

It'll work for just about everything and if you pepper your conversations throughout the day with these, people will look at you with astonishment, all the while wondering when you became so mysterious. Anyway, you get the idea. Or do you?

My bidness card. The phone numbers are valid, so don't play with them. Seriously, don't play. (Nevermind. This one won't upload. Anyway, if you can just imagine a business card...)

I have been working on a name for our company we are starting up and it's kinda difficult. Most of the cool ones are taken. And, unlike naming our band, I can't throw out suggestions like MC 900 Foot Ehrhardt. We want to be taken seriously. We want to take money.

I was listing what I tought were pretty good names only to find out Cingular, General Motors and Keebler were already taken. That left me with less good choices, although I kinda like Sibatt (Sibattico, Sibattical), Sceneigro, Cinegro, Extra Mile, Trancident, or Proof Productions. We intend to produce a few second long opening credit, much like the boy fishing from the moon that Dreamworks uses. If possible, when we complete it I'll post it or link to it here.

Not much time. Furinture coming soon today and I want to rearrange a few things to make room. Finally, I won't be camping out at home.

OK, I can't get any photos to upload this morning, which is more or less your loss, but I don't have time to fool with it. You'll get them soon enough, my pretties.

As Alice Cooper once said, "Welcome to my nightmare." Which, if you think about it, really doesn't pertain to anything I've written today. Except maybe the not being able to upload pictures. But since a lot of the pictures to upload are stick people, "nightmare" just doesn't do it for me. Got it? Well, get it. Good.

Sealed for freshness, out
Ramblin' Ed

3 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I fought with blogger images and I won. It can be done! but its probly not worth it unless you are some bored college kid trying to stay awake until chapel. -Jn

8:58 AM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

I admire your fighting spirit, SeenYa, warrior princess.

Unfortunately, right now they are unloading boxes all around me.

I am thinking a reboot of the whole kit and caboodle (a caboodle can never be done as a standalone entity)might also solve the problem with uploading photos. Sometimes in electronics and the web, things just glitch and need to be re-started.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Red Queen said...

so if I have developed a glitch in my caboodle I just need a boot in the kit or is that a reboot cause I tend to need a good swift boot every once and a while?

I am hoping that as you are unpacking these boxes you are happier about the condition of the enclosed items then you were with most of the last boxes you unpacked!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home