Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Is it an EVIL petting zoo?

I have an alter ego. His name is Dean. He's been getting out lately.

Yesterday I played schoolgirl games. One of the cashiers told me if she touched her nose it meant a guy was "hot". I suspected and she later confirmed for me that her taste runs towards skinny, white dudes. Well, well, well. Oh yeah, I got to tell a skinny white dude that he ought to go talk to her (Wink, wink). Hmmmm.... seems I'm 45 going on 16.

If I can ever afford it I'd like to get a personal assistant. You know, to assist me and stuff. "Ah, Clifford. Please go to top off my tank with petrol, would you please?" (OK, so how do YOU write a British accent?)

I have this really great song about half finished. I think it is awesome, which, when you get right down to it, is not all that uncommon. I think most everything I write borders on sheer genius. Except the stuff that comes out pretty crappy. Anyway I have almost the whole story written and rhymed. In a wicked twist away from the normal course of events, I have decided to polish it all up and make the meter flow without effort. That, however, takes some time... some quiet time... for me to accomplish. So it may be a bit of a wait to get to see it.

Why are ABBA CDs so expensive? That pretty near is the most perplexing thing I have run across in the last decade or so. That and chicks with big hair. Don't know what the whole attraction of big hair was, either.

I think if cats did go to college, and just work with me on this because I know that you know that they don't, they would attend a liberal arts college. And be bohemians that hung out at coffee shops and the like. The real question, and I think you already know where this is going because probably, and I stress probably because this is certianly no certainty, have wondered the same thing, although likely not aloud, is this. Would they still get distracted for an entire afternoon chasing gum wrappers and miss classes? Anybody? Bueller?

I like keyboard shortcuts. They are not, however, very sexy. "Hey, baby. Wanna see me CTRL + Z? It's rather impressive, I've been told."

Oh man, there was something else and I just cannot remember it. It's this CRS. But what can you do?

Let that boy boogie woogie, out
Ramblin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home