Monday, December 19, 2005

The "Where I'd Live" test results

Red Queen had a little quiz on her site. It seemed to work correctly as she tested most likely to live in tree bark and eat insects. So I took the test, too. I answered honestly and I saved the results to post here. My results were not at all what I had expected, but they're nothing that I'll refute. I will, however put out this caveat right off the bat: No, I will not make chicken soup for you when you are feeling poorly. The results:

Streetcar Suburb
You scored 19 out of 40 on urban-rural and 14 out of 40 land intensity.
People know you as: Grandmama
Quote: "Maybe the neighbor can lend us some sugar."
Your score indicates that you prefer a large metropolitan area to the wilderness and that you like your personal space. But you also enjoy interacting with other people occasionally and maybe, just maybe, on a rare occasion you even enjoy walking somewhere besides across the parking lot to your car. You should live in a pre-World War II suburb. The kind populated by bungalow houses and charming little corner grocery stores. Just like grandma.
Examples of places you should live: Bethesda, MD; Evanston, IL

My test tracked 2 variables.
How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 37% on urban-rural
You scored higher than 13% on land intensity

2 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Rmablin', please tell your sweet wife Mom got her phone call from Bro Dave, and thank her for the gentle nudge.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

No problem

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home