Sunday, February 05, 2006

Clarification note

Despite what I say in this morning's post (below) I don't know what the heck happened to one of my posts. . Yesterday's post is gone now. Not visable. Removed from where it sat just this morning when I first signed on. Blogger program problems, I am sure.

Nothing of consequence was in it anyway... as usual. Eccept for the Chuck Norris jokes. Do I need to repost them or did y'all see them before they disappeared?

Inquiring minds ought to know, out
Ramblin' Ed

2 comments:

Blogger Gun Trash said...

I think blogspot.com is pulling maintenance or something else disruptive as I had a heck of time getting to any blogs hosted by it yesterday eve.

Plus, when I did I wasn't able to make a comment on your post about your day at MOSI. I can't remember what the comment was, but I'm sure it was relevant and witty.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Yes.... I'm sure it was. Witty, that is.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home