Saturday, April 01, 2006

So long, Opus. We barely knew ye

I believe I still really like The Allmann Brothers' old stuff. It jams and wanders.


I believe I understand spirituality. It's religion that has me stumped.

I believe Microsoft Word could quit trying to format for me. I have never used the "justify" function, and am tired of turning in papers with a random paragraph justified.

I believe I will quit this job, probably next Sunday.

I believe I need to find a quiet fishing hole soon or I am not going to be the same mellow dude I always am.

I believe pajama bottoms are stylish and comfortable. I also believe that wearing the pajama top is just geeky.

I believe that outside is a whole lot better than inside, that swimming in a pool is better than swimming in an ocean, and that "for richer or poorer" won't hold up in court.

I believe I really like my friends even if, like last night, I've only known them a couple of days.

I believe you are penalized more for being a legal immigrant than an illegal immigrant. I further believe that isn't right.

I believe in a basic goodness about things.

I believe I am finished for now.

It's only a feengernale, out
Ramblin' Ed

4 comments:

Blogger Gun Trash said...

You haven't been watching a lot of Andy Rooney lately, have you, R' Ed?

Hey, I like my verification word! jtxhaha I like that one, it's almost a word and anything that ends in Ha!Ha! has to make you feel pretty darned good.

You try it, Ed. jtxHAHA

Huh? It's puts a smile on your face, don't it?

:-)

3:06 PM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

No on the Andy Rooney. One of those items was very long, but I decided it made me look bad even though I didn't mean it that way. So I just shortened everything and put a snapshot of my thought this morning out. Kinda like a Norton Ghost for the brain. So, um, justHaHa. (Yeah, that do feel purty good)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

I beleive your right about the immigration deal, Ed.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Ed said...

I almost always thing Andy Rooney is spot on the money in his commentaries.

I expect we both know about legal immigration. My mother-in-law was just granted a three week visa to come see her granddaughter when she is supposed to be born June 28th. The issued visa expires on June 28th. What a crock!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home