Friday, October 20, 2006

We're...

...living on the edge now, Jeffery. Women will often strike us. - John Lithgow

The dwarf fainted.- Denny Crane (William Shatner)

Last night found me cleaning up bourbon pawprints. We were sitting there, the dog and me like we usually do, sipping Early Times and watching Ugly Betty. I was tossing the magic sock lazily every so often and Bella would get up lazily, me-e-e-a-a-ander over and get it, and bring it back. Then she'd plop back down. Kind of like fetch, in slo-mo and with much apathy.

I again absent mindedly picked up the sock, and for some reason she bolted up like a bee had stung her butt, jumping and tripping and falling all over me in an effort to get to the sock. Tumble went the tumbler... Early Times was now a puddle of seen better times... and there were bourbon pawprints all down the hall.

I like Ugly Betty. I record it and watch it right after Survivor. I have to tape My Name Is Earl at the same time too. Thursday is a right fair TV night.

It is official. Six days in Vegas at a motel on Paradise Blvd. Somehow that ought to be a song or something. I fly out Monday.

Job is fun but I have yet to get my laptop working correctly. The IT Dept has everything set up so you don't have permissions to do anything. So if it don't work, and so far it don't, you pretty much gotta keep bothering them til it does. But I can get the e-mail on my blackberry, so I suppose I can wing it until I get back.

Oh no! There goes Tokyo, out
Ramblin' Ed

1 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vegas, and all expenses paid. How much better can it get, R.E.A.?

Remember, the odds favor you if you double-down when the dealer is showing a 2 thru a 6

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home