Monday, March 07, 2005

Monkey Bicycle dot Net

I still expect to make a post of original ruminations sometime today. Well, I hope to anyway. But I found this and wanted to share it.

I was checking Cruel.com, as I do every morning to see what weird,objectionable,funny, ignorant or just plain wrong thing they had found on the net to direct us to. The link to the story of the guy who left his underwear out overnight while camping and came home with elephantitis of the testicles was their typical, sophmoric fare.

But, that "big nuts" story was carried on a site that appears to be dedicated to amateur creative writing and poetry. And, this particular story not withstanding, most of it was pretty darn good.

I said all that to say this. I want to share a link with you to their archives page. This is especially for sk, TAD, and Fishslayer to heed. Follow this link MONKEY BICYCLE ARCHIVED STORIES and scroll down to the (several) entries titled "ONE SENTENCE STORIES". They are fun and fascinatng.

OK, that's my good deed for the day. As Steve Earle once said, "Remember, there's no room in vulgarity for bluegrass."

Finger pickin' (my nose), out.
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home