Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hola peeps. Home now

I am in Florida. Got in very late. Left running from a typhoon and arrived hiding from thunderstorms.

Had a $110 taxi ride and a $70 bus ride. Found myself 3 shades of pissed off on more than one occasion and had a chance (again) to to bond with O'Hare airport as we sat motionless on the tarmac for hours. Even so, half my luggage is not with me.

Will explain all soon, hopefully later today. I just came over to the house and set up the wireless network. And now, it is desperately important that I figure out how to make some coffee.

Travelin' No Mo
Travelin' Ed

3 comments:

Blogger Hill Billy Rave said...

LOsing my lugage is my greatest fear when travlin' Air Lines. Any way, enjoy your cup of Joe, glad your back, Florida needs you.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Red Queen said...

Being home is always so much sweeter when it takes great effort to get there- it has been for you and so enjoy the sweetness of the next couple days. Welcome home Ed. I hope that it all you hope it to be. I am having DSL problems at home- I think the Indians signaled ahead just to get back at me. Anyway when I get a trustworth link I will put up pics of the place that has stolen my heart.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yah know I never thought of that. Maybe I should make a cup of coffee. -Jn

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home