Thursday, August 11, 2005

Was also gonna...

Write this poem (and I did)
Wait for Jn's return to post it (let her sue)


(sometimes) There's different roads

Ain't seen it rain like this in years
Craziest thing like diamonds, like tears
Don't really see no end in sight
Looks like we're in for another long night


[I]
Wind's moaning low and the trees are dancin'
Have we come to the end or just to our first goodbye?
Can we believe in something...sometimes
I wanna say yes, I don't want to let you go
But sometimes there's different roads
And sometimes I just don't know


Left smouldering there behind sad eyes
The spark of a dark and distant fire
Don't give no light and has no name
It burns for years without a flame


[II]
Wind's moaning low and the trees start dancin'
Is it the end or the first of our goodbyes?
Can we believe in something sometimes
I wanna say yes, to hold on and make it so
But sometimes there's different roads
And sometimes I just don't know


[III]
Wind's moaning low all the trees are dancin'
Come to the end of the first of our long goodbyes
Can we believe in something sometimes
I gotta say yes but I know that you're gonna go
'Cause sometimes there's different roads
And most times....I just don't know

Ed
Cigar Porch

1 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is good to be home. -Jn

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home