Saturday, January 22, 2005

San Diego

Atfer a particularly lay over laden journey I am in SD. I don't have any work until Tuesday, so I can mess around tomorrow and Monday. Probably tomorrow I'll stay in and watch football, though.

A few months ago my office realigned and now we come under a new big boss. So where 6 months ago I would be in a nice hotel with a rental car, I am now in Navy Lodge sharing a car with 2 officers....meaning I have my feet or a taxi. Oh well. At least I have high speed internet in the room. Today I'm just too tired to be real entertaining. Maybe tomorrow.

There's a really good cajun resturant down in the Gaslamp District. Might hit it tomorrow night. I can take the trolly there, so it's not a big hassle to get around. I think there are some cigar bars and a nice martini bar there in the Gaslamp too. I suppose on a Monday night live music would be too much to hope for, but still it could be fun.

Oh yeah. Tomorrow's my birthday. I'll be 45. I knew if I didn't kill myself by the time I turned 19 I'd be OK. I was right.

Zzzzzzzzz.......out.
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home