Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Insipid little twit

I was blog-hopping, seeing if anybody was putting out anything decent and, in a word, not really. Found a site from somebody either at the university or working for the unversity and I paused to peruse. He seemed to have a good grasp of English and was not afraid to use it. Coming on the heels of a Bangladeshi and a Chinese blog, I was intrigued and thinking it may have potential.

OMG!! He should have named the site: "Whining and feeling sorry for myself: Life here in neutered city". I mean, the dude needs to grow a set. Think I'm dogging him? Think I need to walk a mile in his ballet slippers? Seriously, his caterwauling makes Alan "does my butt make these pants look big" Alda seem like Grizzly Adams. And to prove it, here's a quick cut n' paste from his blog:

On an objective scale, things are doing very well, but for my peronsal subjection I feel squandered opportunities and flat-out evil. I don't want to hurt people anymore; I don't want to breath the smoke of burnt hopes. I want to love, to live for others, and appreciate the subtleties of a mindful existence..

OK, The pink was my idea, but only because Miss Mopelina didn't think of it first. It makes you want to want to dress up Barbie as a dominatrix and see if you can make him cry, doesn't it? Makes you want to shave his ass and call him Martha. Whoa there Martha...didn't mean nothing by that last, er...crack. HehHehHeh, I said crack.

Testicles, out
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home