Saturday, January 29, 2005

Not homeless

The lady 2 doors down from Mom called me and asked me to come look at her house this morning. I've known her since 1976, used to go fishing with her son. We signed the contract for me to buy it this afternnoon. Huge corner lot. 3 bedroom 3 full bath. New roof and new pump in the well. $190,000. Her daughter is in real estate, so only fees we will pay are the ones to the state and the bank. No realtor related fees and NO BOGUS FEES either. I am stoked. Same deal from me, $50,000 down, finance the rest.

Mom and Dad live at 612 Marphil Loop in Brandon, FL. I will be living at 608 Marphil Loop. So I guess you can go home again. Well, maybe. We'll see.

My work is done here. Plane tomorow back to San Diego. Back to Tokyo the morning after that. Aloha.

Exhausted, out.
Travelin' Ed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home