Wednesday, February 02, 2005

LGoLF. I know, I know!

Yes I owe apologies for this one. But I ain't admitting nothin'. But just so you know, if you know then you know I know, too. And you're admitting your age. So there.

Kiss Me Crazy, Hold Me True

Ridden waves that crashed and winds that wailed
Drunk off my ass half the time we sailed
That's living. Hard living.

I've seen the lights of Nice off my starboard bow
Pissed a barkeep off and had them lights go out.
Living. Hard, hard living.

I've been from Spain down to Venezuela
Dodging women, skirting hurricanes
Rum for warmth, take any port in a storm
What can I say? It's the way I was born.

If you want me back home soon
Howlin' at the old moon
Kiss me wild
but hold me true

Had some painted women, had some women who cried
And a couple I know was just along for the ride
Living. Hard living.

Stolen hearts that were crooked, broken more than a few
There ain't no regrets when your course runs true
That's living. Hard living.

I've been from Bangkok on up to Pusan
run a few roads in between
A cheap cigar in a back street bar
Life is good, so be where you are

Girl, if you want me back home soon
Howlin' at your old moon
Kiss me crazy
Baby, hold me true.

Travelin' Ed
Yokosuka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home