Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Bye-bye, my litttle Presia

Just looked out the window and saw the little Nissan Presia being loaded up onto a flatbed auto carrier. She's outta here.

The wife went and picked up our rental car at 10 this morning. It's a brand new Toyota Corolla. And, to quote the missus, "it's boo color". For you native english speakers, that roughly translates to, "it's blue".

Things are falling into place nicely. Last thing on the agenda for today is the loaner furniture. Yee-haw.

Travelin' Ed

2 comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You have 2 for the day. Thats a good start. (Don't worry I didnt write anything last night) I just have no one and nothing to bother me around here right now. Things are gonna get more exciting and less exciting real soon because I am packing out. -Jn

9:40 AM  
Blogger Ramblin' Ed said...

Exciting as in baby bunny harrassment? Or what?

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home